Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- RT @proseb4bros: For @eater I wrote about how "craft culture" deliberately erases POC from their own cultural inventions. https://t.co/v5ex… 4 days ago
- @Matteeoo @brandnewrock hmm good question 6 days ago
- just another sucker for supply & demand here who purchased @brandnewrock's fifth album for an exuberant price. don't @ me 6 days ago
- DJT spent $85M, the bulk of his campaign money, on Facebook ads. Facebook, Google, YouTube.. "they were basically… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @SierraUnsworth @csflorist yay my @csflorist day has come!! 🌷 1 week ago