Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- RT @arb: writing & sending a tweet from the brand account and then faving it from my personal account https://t.co/vOXE9SpBqj 4 days ago
- RT @rebexxxxa: me at the pitch meeting https://t.co/Yqu0tZcbVd 1 month ago
- RT @annetdonahue: The thing about rightfully acknowledging that teens are going to save the world is that we, as grown-ass adults, still ha… 1 month ago
- @MSNewEngland — hey there, @nfb_voice is my favorite charity! #MicrosoftLife #RAOK #sweepstakes 2 months ago
- RT @amandahess: I wrote about the cyborg nature of online fame, where female bodies are mapped onto the social platforms they inhabit — con… 2 months ago