Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- 👀 bostonmagazine.com/restaurants/bl… 1 week ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) 1 week ago
- Ok am I Tammy or am I Diane? Was losing hope in this reboot but here I am, hooked again. #TwinPeaks 1 week ago
- good morning, twitter https://t.co/fCOfWQWKrH 1 week ago
- "I don't know why she re-tunes between songs" huh? hello I still hate people.. why am I in public 2 weeks ago