Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- RT @BostonMagazine: Could Setti Warren be your next governor? bit.ly/2qPZgUN https://t.co/Z4Q2cj0HE7 1 week ago
- RT @mettermedia: Dedication to work... and @hqtrivia! @saraherib + @ginacurreri took the 3pm break today — and Gina made it to Q8. We could… 1 week ago
- @jacquelinedole Agh, ridiculous! 2 weeks ago
- RT @benswasey: Wind-whipped high tides are leading to flooding in Boston, including the Seaport. I'm just gonna leave this here: https://… 2 weeks ago
- I say this every snow storm, BUT: #OpenInBOS is so very inconsiderdate to any nonessential employee. “Might be a b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago