Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- RT @rachsyme: today, read @ruth_franklin's beautiful MO profile newyorker.com/magazine/2017/… 4 hours ago
- RT @CynthiaNeedham: Guys, if you’ve never heard of the Great Molasses Flood & its deadly tidal wave of hot sugar, you need to read this pie… 1 week ago
- 👋🏻 twitter.com/WSJ/status/108… 1 week ago
- RT @brosandprose: Interns don't run the social media accounts of major corporations, especially not in the middle of a communications crisi… 2 weeks ago
- @AdamHecktman @lkuhn65 @SorenSpicknall @MSFTChicago @mettermedia Aw, @AdamHecktman ! ❤️❤️❤️ 1 month ago