Who’s buying craft beer? NBC reports that from 2006 to 2010, overall beer sales were in decline. However, craft beer was on the rise. Millennials are and continue to be the driving force behind this. College students and other 20-somethings are turning to craft beer despite the price. Thebestcraftbeer.com lists Cambridge Brewing Company in its list of the 13 best college town breweries. The article mentions the two largest Cambridge colleges, Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I crossed the river to talk to a few Boston University students to see if they too have ditched the Bud Light and turned to craft beer.
- RT @drawjosh: *gets up in the morning* blogger: I HAVE HACKED TIME https://t.co/VkF5P6ok6V 2 days ago
- Many important midterm primaries happening on 9/4 in MA! It's the Tuesday after #LDW. If you're not going to be in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: I’ve said it before but it can’t be said enough, so many of the people seeking refuge in the United States wouldn’t be d… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Ocasio2018: “The people closest to the pain should be closest to the power.” - @AyannaPressley. Vote her in next, Massachusetts. Th… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JillFilipovic: Bourdain showed us so many corners of the world through food - a nearly universal pleasure that connects us socially, pr… 1 month ago